Sunday, May 23, 2010
1. The Anglo-Indian Genome Project
2. A Calcutta November
3. Discovering Daring Derozio the Poet
4. Remembering Our Anglo-Indian Heroes
5. The Goethals Indian Library and Research Centre
6. Calcutta to Kolkata and Calcuttans to Kolkatans
7. The Calcutta Anglo-Indian Experience
8. An Anglo-Indian Comic Collector
9. Anglo-Indian Limericks
10. Immortal Mortals- An Anglo-Indian short story
11. The English Language in India
12. On the Indigo Trail in 19th Century India
13. Anglo-Indian Jazz in Calcutta
14. Anglo-Indian Movies and Stars
15. Anglo-Indians and Genealogy
16. Anglo-Indian Poetry: The Origin and the Victoria Cross
and more Modules. You are welcome to visit the web-link given below.
Book Preview: Anglo-Indian Race Preservation Course
The Blake Snyder method of Screenwriting is a valuable tool for novelists and screenwriters. In this method the screenplay is broken down in...
https://www.books2read.com/impostor viewbook.at/impostor https://www.books2read.com/impostor viewbook.at/impostor
This is an interesting article which outlines all the unique visual techniques used in the TV series "Sherlock" with Benedict Cumb...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0758HZ24V/ mybook.to/unbreakable This is a story about a man who takes a journey into the unknown realms ...