Sunday, May 23, 2010
1. The Anglo-Indian Genome Project
2. A Calcutta November
3. Discovering Daring Derozio the Poet
4. Remembering Our Anglo-Indian Heroes
5. The Goethals Indian Library and Research Centre
6. Calcutta to Kolkata and Calcuttans to Kolkatans
7. The Calcutta Anglo-Indian Experience
8. An Anglo-Indian Comic Collector
9. Anglo-Indian Limericks
10. Immortal Mortals- An Anglo-Indian short story
11. The English Language in India
12. On the Indigo Trail in 19th Century India
13. Anglo-Indian Jazz in Calcutta
14. Anglo-Indian Movies and Stars
15. Anglo-Indians and Genealogy
16. Anglo-Indian Poetry: The Origin and the Victoria Cross
and more Modules. You are welcome to visit the web-link given below.
Book Preview: Anglo-Indian Race Preservation Course
via GIPHY Impostor Assassin is a novel set in the world of independent publishing. Get your copy today for a Christmas read. ...
https://www.books2read.com/impostor viewbook.at/impostor https://www.books2read.com/impostor viewbook.at/impostor
This is an interesting article which outlines all the unique visual techniques used in the TV series "Sherlock" with Benedict Cumb...
Smashwords "Read an Ebook Week" promotions between March 4–10! Leave a Review-Thank you! Chrysalis: A Collection of Science F...