Thursday, December 18, 2014
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2015
Dear Bloggers, Friends and Visitors,
Have a great Holiday this festive season. It is now the end of the year and we look forward to an exciting year ahead. This is the best time to relax and enjoy time with family and friends. It is also a good time to plan for the year ahead.
Get the Best Start in 2015
In order to get the best start in 2015, here are a few useful tips:
1. Get an overall Goal for the Year which you would like to achieve.
2. Write down the steps you would need to do in order to reach that ambition.
3. Break the steps into four parts, so that you have something to attempt for each quarter of the year.
4. Your Monthly work can now be written down, so that you have one task to complete a month.
5. Make it a point to achieve each monthly task and before long you will have completed your Goal at the end of the year.
The " Bengal Gazette ", founded by James Augustus Hicky was India's First Newspaper. Read all about James Hicky the first New...
https://www.books2read.com/impostor viewbook.at/impostor https://www.books2read.com/impostor viewbook.at/impostor
This is an interesting article which outlines all the unique visual techniques used in the TV series "Sherlock" with Benedict Cumb...
All Indie Authors need to visit the PPG Publishers blog to find out the latest information on how to write, publish and sell a book. http:...