Happy New Year 2015
It is the beginning of a New Year 2015 and we all wait expectantly to watch the year unfold. This is the best time to start working towards fulfilling your dreams and the best way to begin is by doing just something small every day and continuing for the rest of the year.
Here is a short list of a few things you can start today and then continue throughout the year.
1. Write a poem or a short story a day. You could write a page of a novel a day.
2. Create a piece of art like a sketch a day
3. Write a lyric or a song a day
4. Learn a new hobby starting today.
5. Learn to speak a foreign language.
6. Help someone today and become a volunteer.
7. Become a Mentor or a Life Coach and share your wisdom and talents.
8. Try to be a better person by doing something positive in the world.
9. Start a club or group for something you are interested in doing.
10. Learn to enjoy life and to help others on their way through life.
11. Challenge yourself to think outside-the-box and to believe in your own abilities and the power of one person to make a positive difference in the world today.
Have a very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2015